Thank you for your attention to the following:
BASIC MEASURES AGAINST THE TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19
Hand washing, use of sanitizers, avoiding handshakes, keeping physical distancing, avoiding touching the face with the hands and generally following basic personal and respiratory hygiene measures.
ACTION PLAN – COORDINATOR – SUPERVISORS
The Action Plan is the written presentation of preventive measures for the hotel and all its subsections. The management of the hotel has appointed a coordinator to oversee the implementation of the Action Plan.
HOTEL FRONT DESK – CHECK IN
Hygiene Measures and Disinfection Hand disinfection at the open space reception
Thermal screening Daily thermal controls performed on all our employees upon arrival at work.
Contactless Check-In Our hotel has adopted the practice of contactless check-in via digital application. All the necessary information is digitally filled by the guest, resulting in maximum security and reliability of the information. Compulsory extension of check-in and check-out hours between stays (Check-in as from 3.00 pm and check-out until 11.00 am).
Payments Possibility of electronic payment of all accommodation expenses, electronic sending of bills, invoices, and receipts. Use of P.O.S. for all transactions.
Remote controls and keys Remote controls are in the rooms within disposable covers upon disinfection and sterilization. Room keys are delivered upon disinfection. The informational leaflets will be sent electronically.
Our Hotel has made provision and provides:
a) Special medical equipment (medical kit) in case of a suspected positive case that includes disposable gloves, disposable surgical masks, sanitizers, disinfecting wipes, gowns, long-sleeved robes, and laser thermometers.
b) Regular disinfection of common surfaces.
c) Proper arrangement of furniture and sunbeds to ensure physical distancing.
d) Reminder signs on following hygiene guidelines.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Visitors are informed to keep a distance of at least 1.5m. from other visitors who do not travel with them, in all common areas of the hotel.
- Tables and chairs have been placed at the appropriate distance between each family or group of visitors, in accordance with the instructions of the authorities. The sunbeds have been reduced to ensure the necessary physical distancing.
- Additional information is sent by e-mail and posted in the official website or the social media of the hotel.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection has increased in all areas of the hotel with an emphasis on direct contact surfaces, such as door handles, room keys, staircase railings, and seating areas. It is highly recommended to all guests to use their room WC.
- Hand sanitizers are at all hotel entrances, reception, common areas, and the swimming pool.
- All lounge areas remain open to allow constant fresh air circulation.
KITCHEN – RESTAURANT
- This year the restaurant will not be operating and we will not be offering breakfast.
- According to the cleaning and disinfection protocol, the swimming pool operates following the standards of chlorination, PH regulation, and disinfection. The sunbeds and pool chairs are disinfected after each use and placed at a distance of 1.5m between them. Maximum number of swimmers at the pool: 12.
- Guests are strongly recommended to use the showers before and after entering the swimming pool.
- Children are not allowed to use the pool without the supervision of a parent.
- Rooms are cleaned and disinfected according to the provisions of the Health Protocols and the circular 19954/20.03.2020 of the Ministry of Health. Particular attention is paid to frequent contact surfaces (eg. door handles, tables, bedside tables, etc.).
- Room cleaning and ventilation between stays. All rooms at the property are well ventilated.
- Removal from the rooms of shared objects, such as menus, TV programs, magazines, etc.
- Fabric surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam cleaner (temperature > 70°). Bed linen and towels are washed in high-temperature programs (70° or more) with the usual detergents.
- Bed linen and towels are placed in special, marked bags before being transported to the laundry areas.
- Change of bed linen and towels only upon request by the guest. Less frequent room cleaning, unless requested otherwise by the guest, in order to reduce the chance of contact of the cleaning staff with a possible COVID19 positive case and further transmission.
- Air-condition units are regularly cleaned, according to the protocols of NOPH (NATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF PUBLIC HEALTH).
- Special cleaning and disinfection procedures in episode of a COVID – 19 positive case according to the respective Directives of NOPH
PRODUCTS – CLEANING AND DISINFECTION PROTOCOLS
- Our hotel uses approved cleaning products against viruses and bacteria and follows protocols that meet the instructions of NOPH.
- The cleaning carts are disinfected after each shift.
- P.O.S. terminals are disinfected after each use.
- Tables, chairs, sun beds etc. are disinfected after each use.
STAFF TRAINING & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Satori Boutique Hotel has receive the Greek state’s “Health First” certification, which proves that the company adheres to the relevant health protocols.
- The hotel manager attended a training program on the health protocols.
- All employees follow the rules of personal hygiene.
- Staff members are informed to discreetly monitor the guests and properly manage a suspicious positive case of COVID19.
- In case of illness, employees are advised to stay at home.
If you have any symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath please contact the hotel reception immediately.
Corfu General Hospital
Telephone: +30 2661360400
Doctors in Acharavi
Acharavi Health Center
Main road Acharavi
Telephone: +30 26630 64444
Mastoras– Polyclinic & medical center (https://www.mastorasmedicalservices.gr/)
Main road Roda
Telephone: +30 26630 63388
Pharmacies in Acharavi
Main Road Acharavi
Telephone: +30 26630 64754
Main Road Acharavi
Telephone: +30 26630 63140
Main Road Acharavi
Telephone: +30 26630 63561